Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And whisper thing that you are only meant to hear




It's a bit late for me, so this will be short and sweet! Kallisto Destiny has been a machine over at Drift with one release after another! Her latest pretties are the very popular Cazibe Mesh Corsets in more colors, because well...people wanted more.  A slew of new colors that made it hard for me to pick which ones to blog but I went with this deep navy because I loved the way it went with my pants from One Bad Pixel. Now, to be fair I am unsure if these pants are in the store because I purchased these (in other colors as well) during the One Voice Event in July. I would go look to see if they are in the store but I am far too lazy to log back in. If they are - YAHHH. If not - boo :((.

Have you been to Cae's yet? Please tell me yes because everything is just lovely over there. I have mentioned it is original mesh designs, right? Um hm. Good stuff!

Now after an awesome and full day, I am off to bed. Sleep sweet when you get there!

xo,
Soph Harlow


DRIFT Cazibe Oriental Corset [Mesh] S-Navy Gold Damask - New 
Donna Flora ANASTACIA ring R - New
Cae :: Starfish :: Cuffs  - New
Zaara : 3 Naina distressed shrug  *gold* 2  
L.Fauna Dimples  [Tan] 
:: One Bad Pixel:: Sari Pants XXS Gold
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable)
Trento Secret - Engagement
[e] Studio - Blonde 01
[PM] Baby T's Plain  2.0: Brass  
-Belleza- Shyla Pale 0 
.ID. City Lights / Gray - New

No comments: