Friday, November 30, 2012

Hold up, hold up...let me fix my hat.




I am a hat person. Always have been. Chances are high that at any given moment I am wearing some type of hat in my first life. News boy (have one on right now as I type this), knit, beanie, ball cap (NY YANKEES TYVM), floppy,  fedora...you name it and it has been on my head very recently. I LOVE HATS! Whenever a designer makes a hat hair in SL, I jump for joy. Whenever a designer makes a hair that I can EASILY wear any type of hat with, I do a triple lutz without skates. Last night this happened...

Tableau Vivant sent out a sneak peek at their latest project...RIGGED MESH HAIR! Not just any hair...hair that you can wear by itself and look oh so lovely and HAIR you can EASILY wear with just about any hat you can find in SL. I know that to be a fact because I tried it with about 20 different types of hats. IT ALL WORKED. Am I screaming? So sorry. I am just that excited. Now, the hair is not in the store yet, it is for the Arcade Gacha which opens tomorrow, butttt let me tell you a bit about it. The hair will be released under the name, Glam Vivant and it will come in sizes for men and women, there are 26 different colors with four rare hair packs for Gacha. This is the first hair release for them but some thing tells me that they will continue to work very hard on growing their hair line. Yahh!!!


xo,
Sophia Harlow





~ Tableau Vivant~ Ewing hair - female (S) - Pink 1 - NEW- Dec Arcade Gacha Dec. 1st!
Glam Affair - Roza Basic - Europa - With <3 D - NEW - With Love Hunt! 
[Cynful] Vale's Turtleneck Dress - Black  - NEW
Bubble Glam Tights (Tattoo Layer) /pink by LeeZu! 
- Watch Chained Desire - Silver / REDGRAVE
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable) 
Cae :: Starfish :: Ring (R)
Glam Affair - Studded boots - Black  
Maitreya leather Cap *Black*
Maubray // Ari Studded Silver Cuff.silver RARE 
Trento Secret - Engagement 
[Gos] Cinch-Belt in Black 
{SMS} Fur PomPom Vest Black
.ID. City Lights / Gray

No comments: