Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A dream to stop me talking to myself



Another of the four new hair releases from Lelutka and the second I saw it, I  knew I had to pair it with this skin from Belleza that was available during the Fairy Tale event.  Yes, I know the skin is Blanche Niege and I am mixing up my fairy tales but that's okay! The skin is one of my very favorites and I wish there were more makeups! That was a hint, btw. Also, perfect for it was this lovely Blue Blood dress that I have been saving for just the right pictures. Perfect timing as it is named...Alice. About four or five years ago, I was obsessed with Blue Blood and several of my girlfriends and I would stalk their Lucky Chair. We would tp friends in and out when it was their initial so we could hopefully be the next one up! SLife was so much easier back then, not to mention a lot of fun. Sigh. Anyway, I digress - Blue Blood is still around and keeping up with the SL times! While this gorgeous dress isn't mesh, she does have several that are. It is so nice to see a brand from way back when still designing and growing.

xo,
Sophia Harlow




[LeLutka]-ALICE hair - CoalMine w/bow - NEW
+Blue Blood+ Alice RED Dress - NEW
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable) 
[PM] Baby T's Plain 2.0 : Red 
-Belleza- Blanche-Neige 
IKON Eternal Eyes - Dew (S)

No comments: