Saturday, December 8, 2012

and I have nothing to prove

I am head over heels for the new Wasabi Hair that was released for C88. I LOVE the no bang, bangs pulled back look and these are just so perfectly perfect. I am only showing one in this pic but I blogged the long one earlier today. Plus, lets be real - they are going to be all over the feeds and they should be!
Mmm, purple! How I love some well done purple! This dress from u.f.o. is def a fave. I love how she steered a bit from her usual cutesy cute style to a bit of sexy with the cut out. Rawr. I actually even upped my  boob slider to a full 40. Oh yeah, I went CRAZY. I am typically like a 10-15 on the slider so 40 is like insanity for me. The vest is from FLF yesterday but I had forgotten to pick it up and when I tped there a short while ago it was still out. So quick like a bunny, go pick it up for an awesome price. If it isn't still out - bummeh.
I rarely do three images of one outfit but I HAD to show off the side of these boots from Schadenfreude. Are they insanely awesome or what? You can pick them up at C88 that is going on right nowwww andd they come in fantastic color choices with a handy dandy hud that lets you even change the buttons on the side. Love.

Okay I am done being chatty, I am off to finish making supper!


xo,
Sophia Harlow

P.S. Hello Charlotte C.! <3



 ::{u.f.o}::set fire to the rain - purple - XS - NEW @ C88
(Yummy) Winter Flower Earring - Silver  - NEW @ C88
(Yummy) Winter Flower Ring - Silver- NEW @ C88
/Wasabi Pills/ Valerie2 Mesh Hair - Chocolate - NEW @ C88
Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails L (hand size 20) no pose- NEW @ C88
MG Necklace - Patience - Heart Watch Pendant - Long - SILVER - NEW @ C88
Schadenfreude Leith Boots  - NEW @ C88
{SMS} Fur PomPom Vest Powder Pink NEW FLF (it may still be out :/)
PXL Sophia XSmall/Small Standard Sizing  NEW
 ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable)
(Elate!) Signature Stockings (Blush) 
Trento Secret - Engagement
-Belleza- Shyla Tan 15 
IKON Eternal Eyes - Dew (S)
Poses: Marukin

No comments: