Monday, December 3, 2012

If I kiss you where it's sore...will it feel better, better


I promised I would be back to show you the lovely new LaRoo Anca Boots a bit better and here I am! I gave you some details in my last blog but let me refresh your memory. New. Collaboration between  Cracked Mirror and CrashOV Uladstrom. ORIGINAL mesh. Gorgeous. Available now at FaMESHed. New store will open December 7th with MORE new releases.  


Rather than spam the feeds with a bunch of pics of all the colors, let me show you the hud. You can pick from 12 lovely colors for the boots and also change the strap colors to make them unique and more you. Lots of options and a whole lot of pretty.




xo,
Sophia Harlow





(LaRoo) Anca Boots   - NEW @ FaMESHed
Glam Affair - Amberly - Jamaica 05 Rav - NEW
.ID. Glimmer Contacts / TheArcade / Gray - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
[LeLutka]-APHRODITE   
coldLogic belt - saville.black (S)
coldLogic dress - saville.crimson (S) 
[LeLutka]-LANA hair - AlmostGoth 
[LeLutka]-HAIRBASE AlmostGoth 
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable)
Donna Flora ANASTACIA ring R 
Bliensen + MaiTai - Siegfried - Lizzard Brooch
Cae :: Starfish Mini :: Earrings - Group Gift
Slink Mesh Hand Casual L and R 
Trento Secret - Engagement
Poses: GEEZ and Miamai
Skybox: #Ziau# Zen Garden Skybox 

No comments: