Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Let me see your status on a closer look


LeLutka released four gorgeous fairy tale inspired hair styles. I can't even decide which I like more so I am going to have to do separate blog posts for each! Not all in one day though. Maybe. What I will show you right now is the Belleza skin for the Frost Event. Simply beautiful!

The hair is Jasmine and while you cannot see the back (bad blogger) it is a long, really pretty braid. The necklace and earrings actually come with the hair and are texture change for the metal. Love!

Also new is this dress from Leezu. It is a mixture of mesh and flexi parts so it can give it movement which I think is the perfect combination. The boots come with and are fantastic. I really love how the inside lining of the dress is the deep red that matches the belt. Little details like this are what has always made Leezu a favorite for me!


xo,
Sophia Harlow




-Belleza- Kate Tan Frost - NEW for Frost Event
[LeLutka]-JASMINE hair - AlmostGoth - NEW
[LeLutka]-JASMINE earrings- Comes with hair NEW
[LeLutka]-JASMINE royal necklace -  Comes with hair NEW
Kaya Gown M <mesh,rigged> /black by LeeZu! 1- NEW
Kaya Overknee Boots S <mesh,rigged> /black by LeeZu! - NEW
Cae :: Starfish :: Cuff (L) 
Maubray // Ari Studded Silver Cuff.silver RARE 
IKON Eternal Eyes - Dew (S)
Bent Inspire Pose Prop

No comments: