Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh Hail!

Mimikri released more mesh happiness today and it is pure love!


There is a fluffy vest that you can also purchase to wear with the outfit but for some reason I forgot to put it on! I didn't realize it until I started to write this blog that I saw I forgot it and truly, I am too lazy to retake the pics. Sorry!

Don't forget to stop by My Attic and pick up this really cute hair from Exile! Verry adorable with it's little color change tiara!!



Oh and in regards to my title, it is hailing like crazy over here! Does that count as far as having a white Christmas? Hmm.

xo,
Sophia  Harlow




 
::Exile:: Waiting for Tonight:Cashmere - NEW
Mimikri - Mini Skirt / Toni fandango  - NEW
Mimikri - Sweater / Toni ego  - NEW
The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel - Raven - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
W&B Brocade Earring PLUM
Maitreya Gold * Moxie
-Belleza- Betty Pale 4
.ID. Soulful Eyes / Green Light









No comments: