Sunday, December 9, 2012

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold


Oh Glam Affair First Date, how I love you.
Nearly as much as I do the lovely person who gave it to me after I was uncontrollably whining about not being able to win it in the Arcade Gacha. I LOVE YOU, NICE LADY! I would have proposed to her right on the spot but I thought it would be a bit forward. Oh but I wanted to.


New pretties from C88 that you truly need to check out if you have not yet. I know I turned the dress from r2 into a shirt but I had to wear this impossibly cute skirt from Teefy! Soo much cuteness! My shoes were adorable too but I had to cut the picture off before my feet because well, they didn't match. :/

I love this hair from LeLutka, each time I wear it I feel like I should be singing Rolling In the Deep, but luckily for everyone within hearing distance..I won't.

xo,
Sophia Harlow




Glam Affair - Renee   - First Date 01 RAV -  NEW Arcade Gacha
Noodles - Celestual Ring Silver/Rose Quartz- NEW C88
r2 A/D/E dress"matsushima"{XS}kiri- NEW C88
Tee*fy Aspen High-Waisted Skirt  Noir XS  - NEW C88
[PXL] Beauty Mark POS1 Dark DX
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable) 
MG Bangle - Lost Eden - Rebecca - SILVER + JET - R
MG - Bangle - Athena - Group - SILVER - L
MG - Earrings - Tarifa
MG - Purse - Madame Midnight - Black Sequins - NEW C88
[celoe.petal.sandals.black]
[LeLutka]-ELLA hair - AlmostGoth 
IKON Eternal Eyes - Dew (S)

No comments: