Tuesday, December 25, 2012

You Are My Constant


I hope all of you celebrating are having a wonderfully Merry Christmas! I am currently in a mess of food, boxes and just a big Christmas mess. I sincerely ate so much that I feel like I might need to fast til January 1st to feel normal again. I decided to steal a little me time, log in and blog a few things. Don't tell on me!
Coco released so many new gorgeous things that I had to blog and incorporate some of the new pieces. I have always been a huge fan of them so it's fantastic to see the new mesh being released. I am also a serious So Many Styles fan and always try to remember to tp over and check out the new stuffs. I went yesterday and was soo not disappointed!


The Tuxedo jacket with shirt from Coco is a huge favorite for me! It looked so perfect with some fabulous pants from Celoe that I am positive I will wear this quite a bit! Ohh and check out my skin! Holiday group gift from Belleza and pure lovely. I can't imagine any of you are NOT members of that fantastic group but if not, please join to get this skin and also Tricky never forgets the dudes so there is a male free skin gift also!

And now I am done! I am a bit of a sad panda right now because Santa bought me an AMAZING Alienware laptop but sadly it was delayed until delivery next week because of some upgrades.  WAH! I am just thrilled that I will FINALLY have shadows! YAH! Okay now I am really done.


xo,
Sophia Harlow





{SMS} Deco Tartan Mini Skirt - NEW
*COCO*_SlimDenimJacket(DarkBlue-White) - NEW
:SEY VH-stole [female/reg.] - NEW
Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace - NEW
LAQ ~ Makeup - Eyeliner
LAQ ~ Saga Lips 03  
(DF) GIORGIA ring platinum
*League* Dhara Boots Tan  
>TRUTH< Chynna w/Roots - mocha 
DF Oldwest earrings  ghost  
MG - RING - Roho - Large - L 
MichaMi: Pia Leggings in Cream 
LAQ ~ Essential Saga - Tone 2.5 
.ID. Soulful Eyes / Green Light

*COCO*_TuxedoJacket(Black)w/Tee - NEW
-Belleza- Kate Tan Xmas gift - NEW
Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace - NEW
>TRUTH< Adeline - espresso 
 (DF) GIORGIA ring platinum
DF Oldwest earrings  ghost L
DF Oldwest earrings  ghost R
Maitreya Gold Liaison - Oxblood L Rigged
MG - RING - Roho - Large - L 
[celoe.lolong.trousers.tapa.] 
.ID. Soulful Eyes / Green Light



No comments: