Sunday, December 30, 2012

You try to match wits, you try to hold me but I bust through

Arcade Gacha ends soon! Don't miss it!


xo,
Sophia Harlow




Baiastice_Leslie short cardigan-green- Arcade Gacha
Swallow- B.Frills Gold emerald Earring- Arcade Gacha
*TuttiFrutti* I Wish - Skinny Mesh Jeans (Frosty Gold) - New@ The Attic
[PXL] SOPHIA OL Cat Eyes {PR}
!Ohmai : Antique Bee Ring (Gold) [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
[MANDALA]Hokusai Bracelet/GOLD
- Shoes Loona - 12colors / REDGRAVE 
::Exile:: Raspberry Beret:Cashmere
::{u.f.o}::my drawing clutch bag - greeny  
Cae :: Love Letters :: Necklace
LaGyo_Santa Fe ring gold   
[PXL] SOPHIA OL ( Bare Lips) {PR} 
.ID. Soulful Eyes / Green Light

2 comments:

Sasy Scarborough said...

Great pic and style, love the jeans with that shirt...thanks for featuring My Attic @ The Deck item in your post :)

xoxSasyxox

SophHarlow said...

Thank you so much, Sasy! It's a fantastic event that I always look forward to!