Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lovely Loving

Dressing Room Fusion is about to open up a new round and Cynful will have this awesome dress out that comes with appliers for Lolas Tango. Um, you may not be able to tell because I prefer them on the smaller side but I actually have some on and I feel all sorts of Jessica Rabbit!  The headdress is from Glam Affair and I simply love it. I hope that they keep releasing accessories because they are absolutely lovely. I love how they are feminine with just the right edge. Does that make sense? Well, it does to me! Have a day full of good stuffs! Oh and I am sure I will be back at some point.

xo,
Sophia Harlow




[Cynful] Neckholder Dress - Black - NEW For Dressing Room Fusion
-Glam Affair- Zoya Headdress in Smoke/Black  - NEW
::HH:: Hucci Power Leggings - Black

[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_silver
[MANDALA] Omochi Bracelet /Everest Silver
(LaRoo) Anca Boots (Fatpack) - S
<-Puncture-> Eye Piercing (Inner & Outer) Studs - Basics
=DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Alicia" Dark Brown 4
 EarthStones Flower for Sway Bracelet - Silver
LaGyo_Macarons multiring 
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts (spine)
je suis...iconique
Glam Affair - Renee   - Princess 01 D - Rare from Arcade Gacha
.ID. City Lights / Gray

No comments: