Sunday, January 6, 2013

You got those lips that were meant to be kissed



I am a firm believer that all women are beautiful. All shapes, sizes and colors. Beautiful.  In Second Life I also believe the same thing. In a world where you can look any way you want, I think it is  incredibly wonderful when we embrace certain things that make us stand out from the crowd. I have had a lot of people over the years give me grief and tell me my eyes are too big. Fine, fair enough. I realize they are big and I promise not to force any of you to make yours larger. Pinkie promise.  

My boob slider in SL is on the very small side. As in, 25 when I am feeling crazy. On occasion I will go up to 40 if I am blogging lingerie. I know, I am all sorts of wild! THAT being said, I finally gave in to Lolas. I know, I know...shocking. I can't say I will wear them all the time or even often but maybe here and there. They are fun for pics and also um, fun to wear as big as they go and chase Sky around. I can't help it, I'm immature.

My lovely friend, AliceinChains Arun is the boob IT girl as far as I and plenty of my friends are concerned so I grabbed her, my beloved Felicity Blumenthal and pleaded for them to take a pic with me. Luckily they agreed without too much begging. Aside from how much fun the shoot was, my favorite part of the whole thing is how we all three have different body shapes, wear our implants different sizes and have such different styles but still..we meshed. No pun intended.

Thank you beauties for blogging with me! Oh and huge thanks to all those amazing skin designers who are releasing appliers for the different breast implants hitting the grid! I am wearing the brand spanking new Glam Affair appliers, as is Alice. Check out both of their blogs for their outfit info and to see their pics of the photoshoot today!

AliceinChains Arun
Felicity Blumenthal


xo,
Sophia Harlow



Candy DollCorset Emonela Jacket
[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_silver
(DF) GIORGIA ring platinum
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist tintable)
>TRUTH< Cece - espresso
DRIFT Neckerchief [Mesh Unisex] Black Velvet
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Maitreya Gold * Suave Raven S
Maubray // Ari Studded Silver Cuff.silver RARE
p.c;  Diamonds and Pearl Ring
Swallow- B.Frills Pink Citrine Earrings
[AUX]Belted Flairs - Heels- XXS  -Grime
Glam Affair - Amberly - India 09 D
IKON Eternal Eyes - Gray-Green (S)

3 comments:

Ben Stewart said...

Love the post! Good job.

w.w. said...

I couldn't agree with you more, all women are beautiful, in SL and RL! Great post Sophia.

SophHarlow said...

Thank you very much! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on my blog <3

xo,
Soph