Sunday, January 13, 2013

Your eyes are mockingbirds inside a gilded cage



When you receive a ping on your iPhone and it is an offline telling you that Belleza's latest is waiting for you in your inventory, you pretty much forget you sprained your ankle the day before and you gimp over to your laptop and log in. Pain? PAIN is for wimps! New skins from Belleza are worth the searing pain shooting through your entire body.

Ava is a gorgeous, gorgeous skin.  I adore the fact that Belleza sells their skins with all brows on tattoo layers and always makes extra lipstick tattoo layers. Love that!   Seven gorgeous skin tones and while I didn't think you could improve on anything already released by Belleza, I do think that there was a slight tweak to the tones and they are even MORE gorgeous. When I first tried it on, I IMed Felicity and told her that the skins were so beautiful, I didn't know what else to say but that. I still don't. All I know is that Ava is the most gorgeous new girl on the grid.

xo,
Sophia Harlow





-Belleza- Ava Tan 6  - NEW
[PO] Fawkes Fur Vest S - red - NEW @ Fameshed
>TRUTH< Vanya - espresso - NEW
Cae :: Guinevere (C88) :: Earrings - NEW @ C88
Cae :: Guinevere (C88) :: Necklace- NEW @ C88
Rebel Hope Charlie Mesh Pants XXS - NEW @ Fameshed
MG - Bangles - Damasc - Combo 3 - SILVER - R - NEW @ C88
MG - Bangles - Damasc Bangle 4 - SILVER - L- NEW @ C88 
MG - Bangles - Damasc Bangle 6 - SILVER - R NEW @ C88 
MG - RING - Roho - Large - L 
Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 
!Ohmai : Antique Bee Ring (Silver) 
IKON Kaleido Eyes - Earth (S)

No comments: