Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's all I want it's all we want tonight



There is a Valentine event at the Cupcake sim lasting through Feb. 15th and Tuli is taking part with a special edition of the lovely skin, Claire.  Only a few days so be sure to pick up this beauty!
Have I mentioned how much I love Ingenue? Well I do and every single release is just a must have in my book! The latest release for C88 is no exception. Lovely high waist skirt in rich, beautiful colors. I paired it with the bright and pretty jewelry from Maxi Gossamer...big, bold and beautiful jewels that are color change and you can also change the texture from gold to silver. Also from C88 is the pretty Mayumi hair from Diva. I am a sucker for pretty flowers in  pretty and slightlyyy messy updos. Oh and I already blogged the LaRoo shoes that are out for this round of Fameshed but look at them! LOVELY, right? So much amazing shopping! Weeeee!!!!


xo,
Sophia Harlow


Skin: [:T:] Claire / petal :: Yes  (Valentine 2013) - NEW 
Skirt: Ingenue :: Miki :: XS :: Poppy  - NEW @ C88
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Mayumi3"   - NEW @ C88
Jewelry: MG - Bracelet - Khaleesi's Temptation  - Large  - NEW @ C88
               MG - Bracelet - Khaleesi's Temptation - Small  - NEW @ C88
               MG - Necklace - Khaleesi's Temptation - Short - NEW @ C88
               MG - RING - LoveHeart - Small 
Shoes: (LaRoo) Lizzy T-Strap Pumps  - NEW @ FaMESHed
Top: Zaara : 4 Yauvani tank *snow*  
Eyes: [LeLutka]-Reflections-Dew-Eyes

No comments: