Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just give me back my pieces



Guess what skin I am wearing without looking at the credits or reading further. Come on...guess! Give up? CUPCAKES! I could hardly believe it when I tried it on. I haven't worn Cupcakes in years but I used to love the brand so much. I used to have a group of friends that we would go to the main store and dance for hours waiting for the lucky chair because we had to have ALL the skins.  If I am honest, over the years the skins started to not really compliment my shape, I had issues with the lips and nose. They just weren't me. Well, they have totally been reworked. Such an amazing face, delicate...beautiful and NEW. Tons of  lipstick/gloss options that are with or without teeth. Blush options! Eye makeup options! The works! If you have not tired them on in years, be sure to tp over to the skin fair on the 15th and check them out! You will NOT be disappointed.

xo,
Sophia Harlow



*Cupcakes - Emmy - Caramel (Brow*Brown) Bare NEW @ Skin Fair March 15th
*Cupcakes - Emmy - Caramel - Blush 1NEW @ Skin Fair March 15th
*Cupcakes - Emmy - Caramel - Lips - Pretty - (Teeth) BerryNEW @ Skin Fair March 15th
*Cupcakes - Emmy - Eyes - Liner NEW @ Skin Fair March 15th
(fd) Cat Necklace Black And White - NEW @ C88
*BOOM* Nature's Crown (50 shades of grey) RARE - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
::1bp:: Tee Dress XS Coal - NEW
 Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver 
Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank  Black Sheer M
[e] Here - Brown 10 
Maubray // Ari Studded Silver Cuff.silver  
IKON Lucid Eyes - Glass (XS)

No comments: