Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You scour each feeling


I fell for theSkinnery during this latest round of Arcade Gacha. When I saw they were going to be at the Skin Fair, I eagerly awaited for them to set up their booth. I was sooo excited when I saw the lovely Hope skin released just for the fair. Hope is a beauty with full pouty lips, a gentle nose and gorgeous eyes. Hope comes in a vast range of skin tones to make everyone happy, many options that include no brows for those of us who like to add our owns. There are three makeups for this beauty; Bare, Casual and Evening. I love her!

Don't forget that Collabor88 is in full swing with GORGEOUS offerings! You don't want to miss this round!

xo,
Sophia Harlow




[theSkinnery]Hope-Evening makeup(toffee) BB CL1 - NEW @ Skin Fair March 15th
ISON - leather leggings (taupe)  - NEW @ C88
ISON - oversized top -S- (magenta)  - NEW @ C88
Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Gold- NEW @ Arcade Gacha
Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver- NEW @ Arcade Gacha
[monso] My Western Boots 
>TRUTH< Magdalena - toast
Maubray // Ari Studded Silver Cuff.silver  
MG - RING - LoveHeart - Large - R 
P.C; Gemstone Heart Ring - Sterling Silver (Left Hand) 
Swallow- B.Frills Pink Citrine Earrings  
IKON Lucid Eyes - Glass (XS)







No comments: