Sunday, May 12, 2013

And now you know I can't smile without you


Personal blog ahead...

The last few weeks have been difficult ones for my family because the heart and soul that keeps us together, our mother, had major heart surgery and there have been endless complications. We were told today that she is looking good and strong, so I am eternally grateful for that and feel like the thousand prayers we have all sent out into the universe have been heard. By the time I hit publish on this post, it will be Mother's Day. From the bottom of my heart I am wishing you and yours the very best. Be grateful, life is so delicate.

xo,
Sophia Harlow





Dress: ::{u.f.o}::chika chika dress - star - white  -  NEW @ C88
Boots: DECO - MESH Trench Boots small (lightblue) -  NEW @ C88
Pose Prop: flowey. cloud over my head / two   -  NEW @ C88 
Ring: [AUX] Melt My Heart - Black  -  NEW @ C88
Skin: -Belleza- Ava Tan - NEW @ 100Block 
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Tights: (fd) Opaque Tights  
Hair: >TRUTH< Swift - toast 
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Nymph (XS)

2 comments:

Chalice Carling said...

Hoping your mum makes a speedy and full recovery. Having lost my mum last year, I have an inkling how difficult this time must be for you. Just keep thinking positive thoughts as it definitely rubs off on those around you. Sending positive affirmations your way.

SophHarlow said...

Oh Chalice, I am so very sorry for your loss. Through all that pain you still take a moment to wish mine well, you are a jewel.

Wishing you much peace in your heart and thank you for your kindness.