Monday, May 20, 2013

I get so carried away

I love decorating in both lives. LOVE IT! In Second Life, it is of course much easier so I do it often. By often I mean once a month or so. I can't help it that designers make amazing things that I cannot resist!
I am always on the search for cute little things to add, changes to make. It never really looks the exact same day to day. I change the house quite a bit also but right now I am so stuck on this one.
Home furnishings is a huge addiction for me in Second Life and my furniture folder is perfectly organized into folders per items. As an example - Furniture is the main folder with sub folders for: mesh plants/fireplaces/tables/prints, etc. Obsessive much? Very.Which makes it even more perplexing why after spending so much time on my land and home, I spend most of  my time.....

on my platform. :/

xo,
Sophia Harlow

Credits
L2 Studio, Pilot, Trompe Loeil, Ionic, Cheeky Pea, The Loft, Dutchie, We're Closed, Lisp Bazaar, Apple Fall, What Next, Floorplan Alouette, A.D.D. Andel anddd tons of other stuffs. If you want to know what anything is, please message me in world. 

7 comments:

Jewel said...

Love it! The pic of you skybox made me laugh too lol

I'm addicted to decorating now also. If I squeeze one more prim in my house it might explode at this point.

Love the house in the pics! Such great stuff.

Jewel said...

Hope this isn't a repeat post, think it ate my original.

I love doing the same thing, decorating. It's so addicting. Takes the right house though, and seems you found the perfect one. Great stuff!

I laughed at the platform pic lol That was me a few years ago. I've been forcing myself to spend time on the ground, or in my skybox.

SophHarlow said...

Thanks Jewel! I am trying to spend more time on the ground. TRYING. It is so hard though. Good for you for doing it!

Uff, all I want are endless prims for pretty things that I will never use! Is that too much to ask?

Lol, thank you for not only reading my blog but for taking the time to comment :))

naadi said...

o.m.g Thank you for this blog, one of me new favorites now.
I loves to decorate in SL, making gardens are my favorite,the platform pick made me giggle. At the moment I am making a skybox garden, trying to downscale a little but I know myself ...it wont be long before I have a parcel again and overfload it with cute prims hehe

SophHarlow said...

naadi,

Thank you so much for reading my little blog!
Ohhhh, I would love to see your garden once you complete it! Drop pics of it on me in-world!

I have tried to go the route of not setting up a house bc I am typically on my posestand but ugh, I can't resist the cute!

xo,
Soph

Alumnia said...

Awesome post and lovely pics! I am unable to login to SL till I get a new laptop, so may I ask where did you buy the house? Thank you for your help and keep up the good work:)

SophHarlow said...

Hi!

Thank you for the comment and compliment...the house is from
L2 STUDIO and the house is the West Lake House.

Hope you get a new laptop soon! Thank you for reading my blog :)

xo,
Soph