Thursday, June 20, 2013

I've been thinking about you, so how can you sleep


The Garden began their latest round and it is just lovely. The theme for this round is sand bridge and it is full of gorgeous things. Above is Lame's Sandy's Summer Lounge which is full of pose goodness and two different versions to purchase - PG or R rated for your dirty birds anddd it is only 7 prims. I used a different pose because I had a certain pic in mind but the ones in the lounge are very lovely. I adore the brightly colored pillows and the feeling of SUMMER it brings.

I added a few things from Elate which are out for Arcade Gacha, pretty firepit from What Next and pretty mesh things from floorplan.

My outfit is the latest release from Gizza and one I will wear again and again. Especially with my cutie pie shoes from Fri.day which are out now for Collabor88.

It is wayyy past my bedtime so this is all for me.

xo,
Sophia Harlow



GizzA - Picnic Dress [Vintage] - NEW
fri. - Cotton.Mary Janes  Yellow - NEW @ Collabor88
TRUTH HAIR Siobhan - Black&Whites04  - NEW
Baiastice_Pearls Leather Cuff - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
Cae :: Kasbah :: Bracelet (L) - NEW @ Fameshed
Noodles - Fairy Tale Bracelet Part II Silver - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
Glam Affair - Cleo - Jamaica - 03 E 
IKON Ardent Eyes - Blossom (XS)

.lame - Sandy's Summer Lounge - NEW @ The Garden
(Elate!) - A Posh Picnic - Open Picnic Basket RARE - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
(Elate!) - A Posh Picnic - Wine Bottle and Glasses - NEW @ Arcade Gacha
{what next} Mallorca Firepit (with sound & smoke FX)
floorplan. open heart book
LISP - Mesh - Charlotte Nerd Book Pile 2
floorplan. mason jar chandelier / yellow
floorplan. step stool seat
pose: .RIDIC. - Middle Pose

No comments: